Reply To: Trans Respect Trans Day of Rememberance 2020

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Trans Respect Trans Day of Rememberance 2020 Reply To: Trans Respect Trans Day of Rememberance 2020

Dowrgi
Participant

Thank you for handling this. I’m sorry it happened. It’s so exhausting to find these people in every corner. It’s such a relief to just be somewhere and ‘be’ and focus on what we’re here to do instead of navigate folks like him.
I appreciate all that was done to make this a safe space.
Josh

Hi Josh. You did nothing wrong and I’m glad you’re back and that you feel welcome and in a safe place. I like to think of everyone on our druid path as a companion and to use the Cornish motto, “onen hag oll” – “one and all” – companions stand together.

On your bio, there’s a link to your herbalism centre, I’m looking forward to nice herbal tisane recipes that you could recommend to us! 🙂 Recently I’ve been experimenting with something new, water kefir or tibisco, and after a few mishaps – champagne-like explosions 😀 – I’m getting the hang of it and I’ve just made a nice batch of ginger beer. Any tips would be really appreciated!

Bennathow
/|\