Reply To: THE SOUND OF ONE HAND CLAPPING

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum THE SOUND OF ONE HAND CLAPPING Reply To: THE SOUND OF ONE HAND CLAPPING

Anonymous

Dear David, I want to be really clear here, I have great respect for Bobcat and Greywolf, and they have really both stepped forward and brought druidy to a grand place. Bobcat is not only and excellent writer, she really takes me to the world of the druids, and Greywolf is not only an explorer of Shamanism, he is a peacemaker, and blessed are the peacemakers. As I understand it, Greywolf was instrumental in bringing many of the druid groups together, and establishing druid rights to the sacred standing stone circles in the UK. Both of these chieftains are very brave, and have had the courage to speak up for the magic and consciousness raising that druidry can lead us to, They both combine great technical knowledge with art, so in some ways I see them both as artist also. It also makes be very happy to hear that Bobcat is still active. And that being easy enough to say, may you keep receiving the gift of awen over these holidays with the stillness and patience that druidry brings us to understand in each other and in nature, And Bobcat’s your Auntie! Bright Blessings Star Tree