Reply To: Walking Staff Making

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Walking Staff Making Reply To: Walking Staff Making

Dave TheDruid-3X3
Participant

Awens to All:

Finally found Time in my Busy Work Schedule to get my Latest Walking Stick finished.

It is made from a Dead Hedging Cedar Tree’s Stalk that I Cut from the Hedgeline at the Community Garden.

I decided to Dedicate it to there being Peace Amongst The White Races. So the Shaft of this Peace Walking Shit is left White as compared to how I Painted my other Walking Stick which was Painted Black in order to make it a Peace Amongst The Black Races Walking Stick.

I would have had it finished last September but unfortunately, while making it, I applied a bit too much Force and Broke the Head Piece in Half. I managed to Super Glue it back together then managed to fill the Cracks with Wood Putty and then Sanded it smooth so that the Cracks would not show. I then gave put the Head Piece properly without using too much Force.

I recently got a Clear Coat Spray that Protects the Head Pieces I made with a Hard Clear Protective Coating. I got the Head Piece Sprayed with this Protectant Coating and put on the Handle.

So here it is:

Peace Walking Stick

3X3