Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

tony1kenobi
Participant

I have been listening to Greywolf’s Heath and Healing playlist and find it very calming and helpful. I am new to this style of music and am very glad that I have now heard it as I can really connect with it. Thanks also for the helpful suggestions on herbs. May I share the following simple procedure that I follow if I am going somewwhere where there is a potential for viral infection: I will take a small amount of elderberry and a zinc acetate lozenge before and after the event. Some research has shown that Elderberry helps to stop the attachment of the coronavirus NL63 which uses the ACE2 receptor for attachment, so my thinking is that this may also work for COVID 19 as it can attach via ACE2. Zinc has been shown to help prevent SARS viral replication. Therefore my thinking is that this simple procedure may help in reducing the chances of infection. I am not a health professional, this is just something I do.