Reply To: Cultural appropriation versus cultural appreciation

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Cultural appropriation versus cultural appreciation Reply To: Cultural appropriation versus cultural appreciation

Anonymous

David, the ideas in druidry and neopagainism come from universal archetypes, so there is nothing wrong with using other cultures magic technology. The idea of leaving something in return is a common idea in paganism, like when you ask for something from a god, you leave a gift in return for the god. Neo-paganism is largely drawn from the psychology department and the philosophy department. Neo pagan leaders refuse to take a stand on anything, and always use the excuse of , “we don’t have any dogama,” to defend their total lack of saying what they believe . neo paganism is now a corporate marketing scam, design to sell books and expensive online courses. As a druid, I try to live in harmony with all religions because all of the religions come from the source, or god. I try to live in harmony with nature and plants and animals. I know what is beyond the mist and the summer stars.