Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Dave TheDruid-3X3
Participant

Yesterday I had a Telephone Discussion with my Doctor and my Doctor recommended I get Tested.

So I called the 811 Number that she gave me and found out that there has been a Convenient Parking Lot Testing Site that has been set up behind the Broadway Campass of the Vancouver Community College.

It was well organized but there was something that caused me to get Really Cross.

They had Portable Johns put out but they were only for the Facility Staff. They had nothing for available for Patients and Clients.

I am Very Upset that they did not provide something for their Patients and Clients!

Just made a Big Batch of Chicken Soup loaded with Garlic & Ginger as well as several other Spices.

But I loaded it with Massive Amounts of Garlic & Ginger as well as Poultry Seasonings to Enhance my Immune System against the Covid19 that I might have.

Put in Celery, Broccoli, Onions and Frozen Mixed Vegetables. No Cans of Tomato Soup. I am making this a Classic Chicken Soup that Mom used to make.

3X3