Reply To: Calling Ceridwen a witch is disrespectful to the Goddess

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Calling Ceridwen a witch is disrespectful to the Goddess Reply To: Calling Ceridwen a witch is disrespectful to the Goddess

Anonymous

Hello David, the other thing that I found strange is that Merlyn was said to have a father that was a demon, and the Merlyn stories came from the 11th century, and by then the
church were call the good folk, the gentry, demons, and the church demonized the faery world. so Merlyn father would have been a faery, or other world being. Still, not all faeries are
said to be good and nice, and some are quite dangerous. Christianity has been at war with the otherworld for a long time and don’t think the church doesn’t know about them. Demonizing the faeries
is like demonizing nature, because the faery world is so involved with nature. I have also been behind the scenes at churches and they don’t like the faeries at all. I don’t see how we are going to bring back the relationship with nature and mankind without acknowledging the existence of the faery world. best William