Reply To: druids, priests of head hunters, torturers, human sacrificers

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum druids, priests of head hunters, torturers, human sacrificers Reply To: druids, priests of head hunters, torturers, human sacrificers

Anonymous

Hi David, as always I feel like I get excited about things and come on too strong, please forgive me, it is just I do feel the Celtic Gods and goddesses in my life, and I have had experiences with the tuatha de Danaan, and they even helped me to stop smoking cigarettes because they think that the power of clean air and breath is so important to life. I find great love and inspiration in druidry, but please remember, that this is only my experience and it is important that each druid find their own way in druidry, and there are many ways to be a druid. and there were also other races of faeries like the formorians. I do think the gods and goddesses of the tuatha de Danaan are more brythonic, but wow, the more I learn, the more I am amazed at druidry. and there are so many wonderful and really intelligent people in druidry, and so many are so kind and nice. and I just think that the BDO is a good place for druids to be when talking online, because I feel we don’t have the occasionally mean people that some sites draw. my bear hunting bow got here today, and I am excited about learning about bow hunting, however, I am not sure if I could ever really kill a deer, probably not, it would break my heart, but I can enjoy target practice. best William