Reply To: Alban Elfed, the festival of the elves

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Alban Elfed, the festival of the elves Reply To: Alban Elfed, the festival of the elves

Anonymous

I want to plant a druid garden and find out that if I plant all the herbs and flowers that faeries love, will I have more faeries around my house. woodwoses are shaggy and naked, and covered in hair, and sometimes people think he is the greenmail, who like May Day. some plants I want to grow are patchouli, vervain, honeysuckle, mugwort, ferns vertivert, primrose, and horehound, the faeries also like bluebells. growing the vervain this summer was a disaster, and I have to find a way to get the little fellows going. I may have to get a little hot house. also, cowshit is very important to druids, because that stuff will grow anything. it is my firm belief that the faeries and the Celtic Gods and goddesses, those fine ladies, are where awen comes from, so I need lots of faeries around my house, and it would be nice to have a brownie cleaning up at night, because I am not too tidy. but I do have a bodran drum on the wall, and sometimes in the middle of the night, a little faerie beats on in three times, and it is always three times. and it is weird that the otherworld plays my bodran frame drum,. I kind of think it is cool, and it does not frighten me. I once knew a lady who had a big house and she lived with a ghost. she had conversations with the ghost and everything. but my house is a mess, and I don’t think any ghost will be moving in, also I have a st Bridgets cross on the door to keep the evil spriggans out. got to go now, need to play some banjo, Lola, la, la, la, la, Lola,