I have been writing my 3X3 Triads of Wisdom Poems since 2006.
Here is the First One I ever wrote when the concept of such Poetry came to me:
It is the 3X3 Triad Poem I wrote on April 5th 2006 that describes what Best Defines what Forms of the Universal Deity works best for me:
My Three Patron Deities are:
– The Solar God The Sun,
– The Hiroshima Survivor Kuroganemochi Tree,
– And Basteth The Egyptian Goddess Of Feline Familiars.
What I Must Do for my Patron Deities:
– Be Grateful for Receiving their Gifts,
– Promote their Messages of Peace,
– and Pay Homage by Taking Care of their Living Physical Incarnations.
Three Ways To Appreciate Ones Patron Deities:
– Do As You Freely Will,
– Make Harm For None,
– And Share Their Power & Gifts With Others.
What The Solar God Gives the Earth:
– Gravitational Power,
– The Warmth We Need To Grow,
– And Light For Photosynthesis.
My Kuruganemochi Tree Messiah Has:
– Bark For Skin,
– Leaves For Breathing,
– And Sap For Blood.
What My Feline Familiar Goddess Grants Me:
– Magical Release Of My Negative Emotional Energies,
– A Look Of Love And Trust,
– And Good Quality Companionship.
The Three Best Things About My Three Patron Deities:
– They Are Not Vane,
– They Have No Greed,
– And They Are Not Egotistical.
What Everything Needs From My Three Patron Deities:
– Continued Supply Of Solar Power For Life On Earth,
– The Message Of Needing More Wisdom,
– And Sharing My Good Feline Karma With My Neighbors.
What I Wish To My Three Patron Deities:
– To Continue To Shine Its Life Giving Power,
– To Show Its Power By Continuing To Be Healthy,
– And To Enjoy A Long Happy Healthy Life Prowling In My Garden.