Reply To: THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID Reply To: THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID

Anonymous

also, Dowgri, I think you are talking about some real nice cities in Europe, and not the Irish and Scottish country side of 500bc to 700ad. Look the romans brought baths to bath England, but this is not how people lived over in the Irish countryside or up in Scotland on the chieftains land. I have read many historical accounts of how the people really lived in those areas, and they don’t match your description of it. Also, you know, how long do think the druids lasted. I thinking that there were no many left after about 700 ad, if that long, and we do not have any records of what they really believed. they did not leave any written records. So when do you think the druids were vanished from the scene. And I don’t think you can equate the time from 700ad on with the druids. I do think there were cities that had running water, like bath England, but that is roman and not druid. I feel your argument is just coming from too long a time line to make any sense to me. Just wondering William