Reply To: THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID Reply To: THE ADVENTURE OF CRAIC RAT THE SMELLY DRUID

Steve Williams
Participant

Having read through a few of your threads, it’s pretty apparent that, for somebody who professes that druidry is whatever you want it to be, and not to let the ‘druid police’ control you, you seem to expend a lot of energy ridiculing people’s personal beliefs, and mocking the very cultures that birthed them. Ironically, making you something of a druid policer, yourself. Which begs the question, if you believe the Celtic cultures were so woefully inferior to Rome, and that contemporary druidry is just wasting its time with some sort of Wiccan based LARPing, why are you here? I can’t speak for anybody else, but, personally, as a Welshman, I find the Craic Rat stories offensive as their entire purpose seems to be simply to mock the ‘ignorant, smelly, Celt’ (though I could be wrong – I got bored before the end), and I’m not even starting on the ‘Wales meant Roman’ nonsense. I know it’s never a good idea to feed the troll, but I just couldn’t resist.