Reply To: Here comes the sun, Lugh, Lughnasad, Danu

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Here comes the sun, Lugh, Lughnasad, Danu Reply To: Here comes the sun, Lugh, Lughnasad, Danu

Anonymous

Dear Sir Dowrgi, thank you for all of that information, and I like the way you think about it. I really enjoyed reading your post on the wren and robin. I am still looking for my book HUNTING THE WREN, an hope that will shine some more light on it. I find the whole subject to be fun and fascinating. Also, I don’t like it when anyone hurts and animal, and that is why I don’t like fox hunting, because what about the poor fox. However, I did get some bear spray today to carry with me when I am walking in the VA state parks because we have black bears here and they can maul you and also climb trees. It is best not to upset the black bears, and not run, because then you become prey. And you get in big trouble if you get between mum and baby bear, not a good place to be. And then I have to watch out for the mountain bikers, but it is all worth it, and I love walking in nature. Best William