Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations? Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

david poole
Participant

Thank you Blue Falcon, I hope that you had a magical solstice too. I was not able to think of anywhere where I could witness the actual sunrise and sunset so I was forced to settle for the English Heritage virtual sunset and sunrise from Stonehenge. I am certain that I saw people standing on the public footpath some with banners, how they managed to get away with that I do not know. I will look for the Celtic Druid web page. Thank you for sharing your knowledge this is most interesting. I was not aware that there actually was a Norse branch of Druidry, I thought that the Vikings and the Anglo Saxons postdated the Druids and the Celts? I was wondering about Cernunnos this time, have considered him some time ago in another thread. He is not part of the Tuatha De Danaan so must be Gaulish or Roman. That would put him within an entirely different pantheon, unless you want to mix gods and goddesses from different pantheons.