Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations? Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

david poole
Participant

@Bluefalcon One book which I read recently which I found very interesting was Irish Paganism by Morgan Daimler, another good book by her was Irish Gods, Irish Goddesses, both from the Moon Books series. Both of these books revealed new knowledge to me about the Tuatha De Danaan, an exciting area which I have just begun to study. For me this has proven to be a very good starting place. I had not previously seen knowledge of the Tuatha De summarised together in one place before, and I felt grateful. Morgan Daimler seems to know what she is talking about and gives some good background. I think there are examples of ritual and practice but these are not very long, it really needed a bit more in this area. Morgan Daimler has written other books which look very interesting and which I think might be worth a look. I think BlueFalcon that she is one author whose work you should look at to further your understanding. I empathise with your dilemma with Christianity, I think you are doing really well to have come this far.