Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations? Reply To: do you know any standard services for the 8 celebrations?

Anonymous

Yeah, David, I am aware of that one, and it is used at the welsh poetry gatherings, and at most midsummer festivals, but that it not what I am talking about. What I think would be nice to to have like 8 standardized druid services, and the Celtic Gods or Goddesses that are honored at each turn of the spokes of the wheel. These standard services could be used for a map of what a service should be like, or just used for a quick guide. Also, I think that there was a prayer being said by the OBOD up on Glastonbury tor in the OBOD summer camp video, and I would love to know what that was, or see a copy of it. So, I think there are some real standardized things that lots of Neo pagans and druids are saying at the gatherings. Also, do you know which gods and goddesses are honored at each festival, like at Lunasa, Lugh is honored. I like the Ross Nichols universal bond that you found, and I was not aware of that and thanks for the info that I always find enlightening, Thanks BlueFalcon