Reply To: You have to be able to deal with the put downs to be a bard

The British Druid Order Forums Student Support Forums Bardic Student Support Forum You have to be able to deal with the put downs to be a bard Reply To: You have to be able to deal with the put downs to be a bard

Anonymous

Many druids do not believe in reincarnation, and this is why many druids do not understand many of things I say. I experience time as spiral, and the human soul as eternal. So, there has never been a beginning or end to the spiraling in or out. But if you see time as linear then time is measured in mile stones, very different way of looking at life. Also, I see many events going on at the same time, and events in the future are effecting events in the past. There are also many different dimensions and selves, and these are jumped from time to time to time. the akashic records are also not recognized by many druids, and it is there that soul and spirit can be healed and changed, lost parts of souls running and being reconnected. It, is more than this world is alive, there are many worlds going on at the same time. A thin veil, a faery passage. a highway to the stars running through out time, a train that can be caught and traveled into the distant past or future. A crystal ball. But, without an understanding of the eternal soul, spirit, all this goes right past the window, not noticed, but out of a corner of the eye, to be quickly dismissed as a darting mouse. Here, in the eternal, is where the Celtic warrior has his courage, for he never knows death, just change. Here is where the druids merge with the trees and wind and stars.