Reply To: Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do? Reply To: Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do?

Anonymous

Hi David, mighty writing, what else can I say. I going to enjoy that paragraph for a while, it was just great. I felt like I was there in that greasy run down room. Good description. There is something in drama called catharsis, the process of releasing, and thereby providing relief from, strong or repressed emotions.
“music is a means of catharsis for them” I feel like this global warming future, that I am pretty sure we are all headed for, much quicker that we think, is chewing away at insides of all of our minds. It is really a frightening thing that is quietly happening each day. And somehow, just writing about it, makes it a little easier to deal with it and live with it. Showing the danger and fear for what it really is seems to make me be able to live life and enjoy and be happier in life. I feel that people are so frighten of global warming that they just ignore it, because there is just too much on their plate already, with all of the other problems in life. But ignoring it, does not mean it does not affect them, and adds to their depression and fear. So, I think it can be a good thing to write about the dystopian future. The government bailout in America were just used by the corporations to buy more of their stock back and make sure that their CEOs all had golden parachutes. And now I fear the latest bailout money is just going to the large corporations again and not to the places or people who need it. And the congress of the US is getting ready to pass another super bailout bill, with little oversight. Again, it just does not make sense. I don’t understand why they just did not pass lots of smaller bills. That would have made more sense. It seems like the moms of the world are the most concerned about global warming.