Reply To: Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do?

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do? Reply To: Petrodollar and Global Warming: what druids can do?

Anonymous

I hope other druids will add paragraphs on this dystopian story about a dark future where global warming is in full gear, and I hope other druids will pick up the ball and run with it. I think it will be mighty if a lot of different druids would write something and see where the story goes, what a future dystopian world of global warming will be like. It may be a way to get more druids thinking about global warming. so everyone is free to add to the story. Each druid can just add to where the story last ended. As of now, Duncan the Druid, is about to enter the port of Red Dog, and from there is going to Bolder, which at one time was called Boulder Co, but the red necks shot at the sign that said Boulder, and now the u is missing from the sign so everyone now calls in Bolder. The world’s rich and famous live in Bolder, and they have held up there since global warming got bad. Feel free to get creative, and do not let your inner critic get in the way, just free write, there is no bad writing in this story. do not edit yourself, for that will stop the Awen from flowing. May the Awen be with you. Best William