Reply To: Revisiting Druidry: The only introduction you’ll ever need by Restall Orr, 1998

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Revisiting Druidry: The only introduction you’ll ever need by Restall Orr, 1998 Reply To: Revisiting Druidry: The only introduction you’ll ever need by Restall Orr, 1998

david poole
Participant

I will look for those videos GreyFalcon. The news that I heard was that the summer gathering had been cancelled due to coronavirus. Next year they might start again in June. £28.50 was the used paperback cost for Bobcat’s book, and that was the cheapest price; some were ridiculously expensive, I couldn’t believe how much they were. I have a lot of books on druidry and really prefer to stay within that area. I find just doing druidry can be challenging enough. but i might look for that book. I just bought two new books this afternoon but I really couldn’t resist doing so. I will try to go out more, and I will try to visit the areas you mention one day. Please keep up with your stories they are great.