Reply To: Celtic Druids and Neo Pagans

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Celtic Druids and Neo Pagans Reply To: Celtic Druids and Neo Pagans

Anonymous

I agree with you David, and I think that it is fine to be a Neo pagan, and all the great qualities that you are talking about. It is just that it confused me because I thought they were a Celtic Druid group. I do think they have a lot about Celtic druidry in their training program. One thing that I found out when reading about Chief Carr Gomm was that he started off as witch and then became a druid, whereas, our chief started off as a druid, so I do think that the BDO is more druid than Neo pagan. And that is one of the reasons I think that the BDO is the best. And yes, it does seem that the OBOD tribe is into lots of research and academic research. But I feel that the BDO is more shamanic and I like that. And I think the Ronald Hutton is a very good historian and I agree with many of his well thought out ideas. Thanks for the comments, and they are really very well thought out and helpful. Best Star Tree