Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

Anonymous

Language geek Dowrgi, Let me make it clear to you, I honor and love Chief Philip Carr Gomm, and have probably read everything he has ever written. So, don’t try to make it look like I am insulting him if I talk in metaphoric language in order to make a valid argument. I feel you have been shooting these arrows at me ever since I have been on this board. Here are two quotes from you that show what I am talking about, two arrows you have shot at me.

In life you’ll always come across narrow-minded people, usually badly informed,

, but as the Greeks said – empty vessels make the loudest noise and those who babble the most lack wit.

The truth is in life, you come across people who try use peer pressure to silence creative poets and writers, and I will not bow to your peer pressure. It is okay to disagree with people, but not to make veiled attacks on them. I feel that you have some real problems with understanding that magic is real. Your arguments are not even arguments, they are just insults, with your arrows aimed at me. Your comments make me feel bad, considering I am taking my time to share with you my views on what a druid is.