Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

david poole
Participant

I am very interested in the Mabinogion too, but then I am equally interested in the Irish texts as well, maybe even more so; I seem to have taken an extra step somewhere, as I believe that these texts are just as important as the Mabinogion, as well as providing different knowledge they also cover the knowledge which we already have from Wales in a different way. I think that there are aspects of OBOD that are extremely Druidic and not just syncretic or psychological; it is interesting that some people from these religions have some feeling towards Druidry. Don’t take any notice of the press, they always get things wrong in any case; see the recent case in The Sun attacking paganism over Beltane, a dangerously misinformed piece that smears many people. I wonder where the line is drawn, people seem to be very interested in nature based spirituality which can only be a good thing.