Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

Anonymous

In chapter 6, Chief Graywolf reveals to us that he is a shaman and that is what a druid is, not a priest or priestess, but a shaman. Chief says, “the spiritual realm is seen as the origin of all other levels of being, so anything that has an effect in that realm naturally affects every other aspect of existence. The spiritual provides the blueprint from which emotion and intellect build the view of reality from which we construct our physical world.” (p100, Druidry) Then chief talks about reincarnation. However, I have a different view of reincarnation and don’t think we reincarnate as animals because cats like being cats, and dogs like being dogs, and people like being people, and why in the world would a cat want to reincarnate as a human, who cats think are kind of stupid and really destructive to the planet and most humans don’t even know how to use telepathy, so cats really have no intention of ever reincarnating as a human. Chief gives a great instruction on how to contact a tree for healing, and talks about the spiritual power of herbs, and help from the otherworld. I suggest you read this chapter because I really think it can help all druids and will help us all to heal if we follow the Chief’s guidance. Best Star Tree