Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass Reply To: Revisiting Druidry, A practical and inspirational guide, by Philip Shallcrass

david poole
Participant

Thanks Dowrgi. I have just ordered Druidry: A Practical and Inspirational Guide through Amazon, it is about twenty years old so any copies that you might get through Amazon will be about that many years old and almost certainly previously used. I am anticipating that this might take around two weeks to arrive as I have heard that our local post is running really slowly right now. Ebay is also another potential source if Amazon runs out of stock. Whatever you do don’t get the book through American sources as the price there is ridiculously high, I was shocked their copies can be £150.00 or more. I am absolutely fine with you copying my list over to the Bookshelf thread. I actually obtained this list from Wikipedia, who have an article about Greywolf. I also have some other publications to draw upon, mainly Druidry: Rekindling the Sacred Fire, and The Gorsedd of Bards of Caer Abiri Newsletter No. 1 Autumn 1993. I was actually present at one of these events but it is a very long story. I have met Greywolf and I may have met Bobcat but I can’t remember meeting Philip Carr-Gomm or Tim Sebastian, and I was around back then. Some of these subjects are worth discussing at greater length in separate threads, I think that once I have got Greywolf’s book that I will have much more to say and I don’t think this particular thread should branch off in too many directions or grow too long; each of these subject areas could be a long discussion within itself.