Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Reply To: Druid Responses to Covid-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

Dowrgi
Participant

All completely subjective and down to the individual, but the bass and the drums, the deeper notes in particular, have something very “primordial” about them, I find they sing out to the listener in your head, not the voice or the mind that’s thinking or playing. The harp is much more of a head and eyes instrument for me, as I said, when I hear the harp it’s airy, relaxing, it’s walking through a beautiful forest with dappled light coming through the trees. Irish whistles and flutes take you other places too, soft, slow, fast, happy or sad and again, very much mind’s eye instruments for me. The violin is what I’d call a heart instrument, it really hits you in the chest (in a good way) and a guitar is all about the ears. I don’t know if any of that makes sense, but it’s how I “feel” the music and of course, it all depends on what mood I’m in and where I am as well.

Bennathow.
/|\