Reply To: Differences between druids and witches

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Differences between druids and witches Reply To: Differences between druids and witches

Dave TheDruid-3X3
Participant

Awens to All:

I have studied both Wiccan and Druidistic forms of Paganism and I can not tell any differences between the two. They both live by the Cycles of Sacred Wheel, have Reverence for Nature and observe the same Sabbaths.

I have also studied Buddhist Tradition and found that they have such similar Philosophies as Celtic Neo-Paganism that a Tibetan Monk who traveled to Scotland and meetup with a Celtic Paganistic Priest and Merged Their Two Philosophies called it ‘Celtic Buddhism’.

I joined Celtic Buddhism and I practice my Sacred Celtic Buddhism at a Buddhist Community Garden which is of the Sri Lankan Vihara Tradition. Since they allow me to practice my Celtic Buddhism, Celtic Paganism and Celtic Druidism at their Temple, I to Volunteer Gardening there. I Grow Vegetables for the Community Garden Vegetable Sales to help them raise Money for the Temple. This year, I am growing Corn and Tomatoes for the Temple Garden Sales.

If Celtic Wicca Paganism and Celtic Druids could put aside their Egos, they would get along fine as I have with the Celtic Buddhists.

Dave TheDruid-3X3