Reply To: Battle of the Trees poetic version

The British Druid Order Forums BDO Public Forum Battle of the Trees poetic version Reply To: Battle of the Trees poetic version

Anonymous

The ogham script was changing, and the meaning of the trees were now different, so the language was changing and the battle for meaning was on. Are you as mighty as an oak or as long living as an apple, the trees were changing reality, the world, is not set in concrete, and the stone is living. Are you sure the past really happened the way you think it did, or is the clock now broken, and only the trees remember, and know. Or is it only the living stone that remembers. What does a holly stand for, or the horns of dilemma, the mistletoe, white in winter, the king of healing, but who is the queen? And why are the trees changing their meaning? Has the world changed with man’s treating trees with disrespect, only to be used for furniture and toilet paper. We owe our lives to the trees. As druids we are close to the trees, and know them. Relax, and sit under a tree. I hope the older meaning of the trees wins and not the new meaning of the trees. think of the tree cards that Greywolf made. They are much better than the tarot of the golden dawn with its Egyptian gods. what are the tree cards meanings now, and were they different before the battle? Christ died on the tree, and he was a Kabbala master. Did Alister Crowley know about the magic of trees or was he too busy with Thoth, and Anubis standing ten feet tall outside his door at dawn. The Egyptian gods are still going strong today. But we druids are only looking for truth, and Egyptian gods don’t concern us, or partisan politics. We are beyond all that. We work with the trees, and the living stone, and the Celtic Gods and Goddesses. The druids speak in early welsh, which is close to what the trees speak. Relax, is the key, speak with the trees, speak with the living stone, and not the slabs of concrete that the British poured into the holy druid site of Newgrange. And leave holy druid sites alone from now on. they are not tourist attractions, but the druid temples. How can we understand what a druid is unless we use their language, which welsh is very close to, like the world experience, which is Profiad, or brofiad in welsh. Druids would profiad or brofiad life. I like brofiad better. You have to brofiad life. Unerstanding is all about the language, and there is no way to understand a culture without using their language because their words hold different meaning, and ways of understanding things. I think I will brofiad that tree, and be the tree, be the brofiad. And profedig the tree, dude. Welsh is the closest language to old gaelic. Taliesin would have been written is something like welsh, and we get the word awen from welsh. When we lose language we lose culture, and much more, we lose understanding of spirituality. And what better way to wipe out the scotish and irish than to try to wipe out their language like the british did. Even today there are Scottish people who are against learning gaelic. The words are the reality. Inspiration is not the same thing as awen. The welsh at least are holding on to their language. And if welsh was lost we would lose much more than language, we would lose magic and reality. So, I will profedig the trees.